While using our Services we collect various types of personal information about you for the purposes listed below. This includes information you provide to us, generated automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Personal information does not include anonymized or aggregated information which does not contain personally identifying information.
- Account information: full name, email address, hashed password
- Payment information: billing address and payment method
- Service usage information: site URLs
- Log information: user agent, IP addresses, device data (such as type, OS, device ID, browser version, locale and language settings used), approximate geolocation, referring site, the date and time of access
- Transactional information: product details, purchase price, transaction date
We do not retain payment card information. It is transferred directly to our payment service provider.
We use personal information for the purposes listed below.
- To provide our Services. For example, to set up and maintain your account, provide customer service, process payments and orders, and verify user information.
- To protect our Services and users. For example, by enhancing the security of our Services, protecting it against fraudulent or illegal activity, fighting spam, and complying with applicable security laws and regulations.
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to inform you about administrative or account-related information, alert you of relevant security issues or keep you up to date on the latest updates to our Services.
- To provide customer service. For example, to respond to your questions, disputes, feedback, or issues with our Services.
We don’t sell any personal information to any third party.
We share personal information for the purposes listed below.
- Service providers. We may share personal information with third party service providers who need the information in order to provide their services to us. This includes service providers that help us provide our Services to you like hosting and content delivery network (CDN) services, billing and payment processing services; those that help us understand and enhance our Services like data analytics services; those that make tools to help us run our operations like email and other communications, and collaboration among our teams.
- Legal and regulatory requirements. We may disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Business transfers. In the event Mcprue goes through a business transition, such as merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
- With your consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Public Profile Information
Any information that is disclosed in our support center or our blog becomes public information. Your username is part of the public profile along with the profile image which is loaded from the Gravatar service based on your email address. This means that your posts are available to the public and may appear in search engines or other publicly available platforms, and may be crawled or searched by third parties. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Do not post any information that you are not comfortable sharing publicly.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately used, lost, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. When you enter confidential information (such as login credentials or information submitted from within the Service) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). All personal information is stored on encrypted servers exclusively in the EU from our service providers. We do not store personal information on our own computers, and both data storage and data analysis take place using an encrypted connection to our server. These technologies and other measures are used in an effort to ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those you authorized to access your data. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any personal data stored with us or with any third-parties.
We use the following service providers listed below which may have access to your personal information. These third party service providers collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our Services in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to websites and applications other than the Service. We are not responsible for privacy practices or content of websites or applications operated by third parties. Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies.
Amendments to These Terms